Thursday, September 27, 2012

Conferences are finished!  I know that as soon as I get home, I will collapse and sleep, so I wanted to get this updated before I left Channing Hall.  Thanks to all of you who cam in to meet with me.  It's great to e able to talk about the lids one at a time, and really focus on their strengths and needs.  For those of you who were not ale to make it, please send me an email and we can get together sometime soon for a quick visit about your child.  As always, feel free to email me at any time with questions.

OK, to next week...
"we be me" sight words homework will be due on Monday.
"he she so" sight words homework will be sent home to work on for the week.
Leveled Library book will go home for the first time on Monday.
We will start wearing "inside shoes" on Monday.
We will start spelling assessments on Monday in preparation for weekly spelling coming 2nd term.

Please remember to READ READ READ!!!

More later...have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment